The following is the process for applying for enrollment at St. Philip Lutheran Early Childhood Center:
- Find out about the school – browse through the website, attend an open house, set up a private tour, ask questions!
- Complete the application and send it to the school.
- The Director will contact the family regarding their admission status.
- Upon acceptance by the Board of Education, the following information must be presented to the Early Childhood Center before acceptance into a program:
- Completed application for enrollment
- Birth certificate
- Emergency care card
- Tuition agreement from
- Health and dental forms from your doctor
- Immunization record and lead screening form from your doctor
- Early Childhood Center consent forms
- Discipline policy acknowledgement form
- Any additional information which is pertinent to the child’s enrollment
St. Philip Lutheran School admits students of any race, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance, athletic and other school administered programs.