Online Open House Directory
St. Philip Lutheran School
2500 West Bryn Mawr Ave., Chicago
Tuesday Tours: Every Tuesday, 9:00am – 3:00pm
Preschool – 8th Grade
St. Philip Lutheran is a great place to learn, grow and belong! St. Philip provides the resources and programs students need to excel and the personalized attention to help them reach their full potential. The St. Philip community is dedicated to growing active, healthy minds and bodies in a safe environment based on Christian values. St. Philip is big enough to provide everything your student needs but small enough to give personalized attention and care. Our high academic standards, smaller class sizes and award winning technology set us apart from other schools.
- 99% of the 2012/2013 7th graders eligible to test for CPS selective schools
- Small, personalized education plans using differentiated learning in ALL levels
- Full Sports program
- Music program includes choir, band, strings and hand bells
This Chicago private school experience includes more than just the academic segment of education. It includes the development and strengthening of the spiritual and social realms of their lives as well. We strive to provide our young ladies and gentlemen with a foundation of Christian values as well as service opportunities to share their talents and time with those around them.
We exist to encourage, support, and guide students and their families in all aspects of their lives by providing an atmosphere of Christian love, where the Christian faith is both taught and modeled. We acknowledge the uniqueness of each child and respond to each according to their individual needs to develop their God-given talents and abilities.
Join us at an upcoming Open House to see the St. Philip Difference and how it can fit with your family:
- July 20th , 11:00am – 2:00pm
- August 5th , 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- September 7th , 11:30am – 2:00pm
- February 3rd , 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- March 1st , 11:30am -2:30pm
- April 13th , 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- May 3rd , 11:30am – 2:30pm