The following is the process for applying for enrollment at St. Philip Lutheran School:
1.Complete the application and send it to the school.
2. Find out about the school – browse through the website, attend an open house, set up a private tour, ask questions!
3. Both the child and the parents meet with the principal. In addition to this meeting, informal assessments may be required in reading and math to ensure an accurate placement of the child in a classroom. At this meeting, please have a copy of the following materials ready for the principal to review:
- Reports cards from the previous school years (and current school year if this is a mid-year transfer)
- The name of the school the student previously attended, along with the principal’s name and contact information
- Any concerns or additional information that would be pertinent to the child’s successful transfer of schools
4. The principal will contact the family regarding their admission status.
5. Upon acceptance by the Board of Education, the following information must be presented to the school office before the first day of school:
- Letter of transfer from the school previously attended
- Copy of the most recent achievement test scores
- Copy of an official report card from the most recent marking period
- Medical and dental reports for the child
- Any additional information which is pertinent to the child’s enrollment
St. Philip Lutheran School admits students of any race, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance, athletic and other school administered programs.